1 hr 45 min | Hindi | Drama | 2022 | all
Two graduates make a film to change India's education system. Due to a lack of funds, they were only able to complete 80% of the film -- how the system changes and what happens to the other 20%.
|Starring||Pavan Royal,Chandu Choudary,Venu G Somineni,Madhavi,Murali Goud,Ravi Kumar,Raju,Chadrasekhar,Praveen,V Ramesh,Seetha Ram Raju,Ralli Mohan Rao,V Paramesh,Pallivela Ratna Rao,Navishetty Anirudh,Ramadevi Pusa,Soha ,Baby Mallila Greeshma,Ch Srinivas|
|Director||Venu G Somineni|
|Available for download||no|